What is Kimotion?
Kimotion is a framework for building interactive art exhibits. Beginners and programming gurus alike can create awesome interactive visualizations.
- geekSPARK 2016 - this year was bigger and better than ever! Photos and video coming soon.
- geekSPARK 2015 - THANK YOU to everyone who came and enjoyed Kimotion at the Digital Motion exhibit! You're why we do this, and it was wonderful to share our work with you.
Feedback from visitors and volunteers
- "What have you done to me? I can't stop working on my Kimotion mod!"
- "This is way better than doing homework."
- "This game is funny!"
- "Why can't I live in this place?"
- "Kudos on doing something more creative with the Kinect than Microsoft."
- Michael Clayton
- Greg Gardner
- Ben Pritchett
- Kyle Buchanan
- Dave Yarwood
- Jared Sprague
- Kevin Howel
- Ian Hands
- Rowen Sprague
- Scott Dodson
- Partha Aji
- Justis Peters
- Mary Hands
- Krystal Moore
- and ALL the visitors from SPARKcon 2015 & 2016!
- Make a Kimotion! - All about how and why Kimotion was made. (2015)
- How DiMo 2014 was made
- DiMo Comes to Life (2014)